Jen concentrates on helping clients transform their front-office business operations and enable their-end-to-end customer experience to achieve business goals relative to growth, efficiency and effectiveness. Jen works with clients to develop their overall vision and program from a process, capability and technology implementation standpoint, and has partnered with clients throughout the United States and Europe on large-scale front-office and customer experience strategy and implementation projects.
With 20 years of experience, Jen has led enterprise business transformation, CRM and Salesforce projects from strategy through execution, with a technical concentration on sales, marketing, service, CPQ, PRM and procurement. Throughout her projects, Jen focuses on business requirements gathering, process optimization, application architecture, technology implementation and user adoption.
• For leading technology company, Jen led the design, consolidation and implementation of a salesforce solution to manage the organization’s end to end sales process from account planning through sales compensation.
• For a leading manufacturing company, she led the planning and implementation of a salesforce solution for the global service and field service teams to enable a better customer experience.
• For a leading technology company, Jen led the design and implementation of an end-to-end Salesforce solution to help sourcing and procurement manage overall supplier management.
• For a leading healthcare services company, she led the overall strategy and planning program to align business processes to selected enabling technology across the entire front-end process.
• For a leading manufacturing company, Jen led the end-to-end implementation from CPQ through e-commerce.
• Bachelors of Arts, Bates College