Joelle K. Jay, Ph. D. is a Director with the Leadership Research Institute (LRI) who specializes in leadership development for senior executives in Fortune 500 companies. She is an executive coach, keynote speaker, and author. She strategizes with business leaders to enhance their performance and maximize business results. Joelle is especially known for her success in the advancement of executive women in companies like Google, Microsoft, and Adobe. Her books, The Inner Edge: The 10 Practices of Personal Leadership and The New Advantage: How Women in Leadership Can Create Win-Wins for Their Companies and Themselves , have been endorsed by such luminaries as Marshall Goldsmith, Jim Kouzes, and Stephen Covey. The Leadership Circles Program™, a leadership development program based on her work, has been credited for helping companies become Best Places for Women to Work. She holds a Masters Coach Certification and was named one of the Top 29 Coaches by Leadership Excellence magazine. Joelle and her husband live in Nevada with their sons, Jackson and Morgan.
Speaker Location: San Diego, CA
- Advancing Executive Women: 5 Steps to a more Profitable, Competitive, and Effective Organization
- Getting an Edge: Using Personal Leadership to Be a Better Leader… and Lead a Better Life.
- The New Advantage: How Women in Leadership Can
- Create Win-Wins for Their Companies and Themselves
- Maximize Your Time: 7 Shortcuts for Doing More With Less
- Leading With Your Strengths: Leveraging Your Talents to be a Better Leader
- Talented Women, Talented Leaders: How to Design
- Programs to Attract, Engage, and Retain Women in Leadership
- Keeping Top Talent: How to Use Leadership Development to Attract, Engage, and Retain Your Company’s Future Leaders
- The 360 Degree Investment: How to Get the Feedback You Didn’t Want to Hear (But Really Need to Know)