Jo has over 20 years of experience in product management, program management, account management and product delivery.
Jo is currently responsible for commercial broadband devices:
• Manage team of product managers and engineers.
• E2E program management for next-gen commercial devices.
• Own and execute the product offer and manage all associated operational activities throughout the product lifecycle.
• Drive requirements and communicate with stakeholders.
• Partner with Program Managers and lead cross-functional teams to establish product and solution offerings, and positioning on new products.
• Collaborate with the Business Unit and Regions to create and drive demand and deployment success.
Prior to this, Jo worked at Comcast on the Syndication team, where she was responsible for licensing the voice remote and its technology to partners. Previously, Jo launched a VPN encryption product and redesigned Comcast’s B2C security portal. Before Comcast, Jo was a member of LexisNexis for seven years, and transitioned from client- into product management where she held P&L responsibility across four verticals and three products.
Previously in her career, Jo held customer-centric roles focused on business development and customer relationship management. She also successfully negotiated critical multi-year multi-million dollar contract renewals, mentored colleagues on business development, and provided best practices on campaigns and growing pipeline.
Jo is innovative, strategic, driven, a quick learner with a can-do attitude always mapping vision to ROI.
As part of her volunteer activities, Jo is a member of Newtown township’s Zoning Hearing Board. The Zoning Hearing Board hears and decides on appeals on decisions or determinations of any administrative official in connection with the Zoning Ordinance. It also grants Special Exceptions and Variances from the terms of the Zoning Ordinance.
In her private life Jo is a healthy, vivacious individual who enjoys the outdoors and cycles religiously year-round. Jo has traveled extensively and lived overseas, and is fluent in German and Greek.