Linda’s career as an executive coach and organizational consultant spans 20 years. She has worked with executives at all levels within financial services, publishing, entertainment, media, government, technology, pharmaceutical, consumer, professional services and non-profit organizations as they grow in their ability to lead and have increasing impact in their work. Linda’s focus has been on coaching, leadership and team development, change management, and strategy.
Linda brings 20 years of bottom-line executive experience at the CEO, President and Vice President levels to her work. Since 1993, her practice has focused on senior executive coaching, leadership development and organizational consulting. She is one of the first coaches credentialed nationally as a Master Coach by the International Coaching Federation, is a graduate of Coach University and an Adjunct at the Center for Creative Leadership as well as others.
Linda enjoys partnering with her clients as they master leadership skills and the tools they need to envision, shape, innovate, communicate and take action masterfully. Clients value her humor, straight talk and well-researched methods. Her approach in each assignment involves creating a relationship with the executive, assessing their leadership strengths and needs, jointly setting measurable goals, and facilitating action to unlock the executive’s power within.
Sample Coaching and Consulting Assignments
- Senior Vice President, US-based major television network. Focus: Transitioning to enterprise level role, enhancing personal influence, business strategy, integrating team, executive presence.
- Executive Director, French, global cosmetics. Focus: Establishing new global function, leading cross-platform teams focused on innovation, enhancing relationship and influencing skills.
- International media organization. Focus: Designed and led a leadership development program for television, radio and news media managers and on air talent.
Education, Publications, and Professional Affiliations
- Master of Science, Business-Arts Administration, University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Bachelor of Arts, Communication Arts, English, University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Certificate, Organizational Development, New School for Social Research, New York
- Graduate, Coach University
- Master Certified Coach (MCC), International Coach Federation