Tammy Murray is a Market Manager of 8 Comcast Retail stores in the Seattle Region. In this role, her focus is leading her team to exceed company sales goals, driving profits and customer satisfaction, decreasing churn, and developing an engaged workforce to build our future leaders. In 2014, Tammy opened her first two Xfinity stores fall of 2014 and her most recent venture is opening Washington’s first downtown Seattle Xfinity store located in the heart of the city’s retail mecca area anticipated to serve customers in Q2 2015.
Tammy entered into the industry 19 years ago which is when she held her first position as a Comcast Sales and Service representative (CSSR). Her passion for leading people helped her become the first CSSR to transition into a Store Manager position in the Washington Region. Her drive and determination drove her to be the most successful Store Manager for 6 years running. She is known for building cohesive teams, and identifying talent for face to face sales and service. She developed 5 leaders that went on to successful careers at Comcast, She built an unstoppable team that won accolade after accolade. She became the manager everyone wanted to beat. Below are a few of her achievements.
- 2008 to 2012 – Produce Top Results in Credo Scores
- 2009 – NPS Pioneer Award, Redmond Cable Store
- 2009 – Completion of Competency Acceleration Mentor Partnership (CAMP)
- 2010 – Cable Store of the Year
- 2011 – Retail All-Star Supervisor
- 2012 – Washington 2012 Champion
- 2012 – Best of the Best, Elite Winner – Top Producing Store for Market
- 2013 – Best of the Best, Elite Winner – Top Performing Market Manager
- 2014 – Best of the Best, Elite Winner – Top Performing Market Manager
Tammy has two beautiful boys and an amazing husband. She loves the beach, photography, and spending time with her friends and family.