I am a certified professional coach who partners with corporate executives to help them to identify, develop and express what uniquely sets them apart—at work and outside.
Why is this important?
When you can articulate the traits that differentiate you from others, you distinguish yourself and your employer, and give both an ownable, competitive edge. The result? Enhanced confidence, productivity, fulfillment, health, wealth and success on all counts!
Expertise, Inspiration, Collaboration
To succeed, I draw on:
- Extensive branding, communications and executive management experience, working with the best practices of global marketers who have been my clients.
- Advanced coach training; certifications; mentoring and corporate business management experience.
- Instructional design experience.
- Over 1,000 hours of client coaching.
- Highly developed ability to listen and notice information that often escapes others.
- Analytic, strategic, ideation and facilitation skills.
- An inspiring, collaborative approach founded on a genuine dedication to coaching, mentoring and teaching
Clients say that three of my most valuable qualities as a coach are the ability to listen perceptively, to provide actionable insights, and to inspire success. These comments come from blue-chip companies such as Johnson & Johnson; PepsiCo; a "Big Four" accounting firm; Eisai; Daiichi Sankyo; Merck, Novartis and others.
Committed to the Best in Executive Coaching
Coaching is a true love of mine. In addition to maintaining an active coaching practice, I volunteer as a mentor, coach and advisor to groups focused on career and personal development.
Working with women is something I especially enjoy. I’m actively involved in the Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association (HBA), currently serving as Co-Director of the organization’s Metro Chapter Group Mentoring Program. I am also an alumna mentor for the Amherst College Pathways Student Mentoring Program, and in the past have been a mentor for Women Unlimited, too.
I sit on the boards of the Industry Pharmacists Organization (IPhO), the HBA Metro Chapter and the New York Chapter of the International Coach Federation.
I have a B.A. from Amherst College, an M.A. from Columbia University and have taken coursework at New York University on organizational behavior and group coaching. My coaching certification is from the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC). I’m certified also as a REACH Master Personal Brand Strategist and Social Media Analyst. I have been completed the International Coach Federation’s requirements to be recognized as a Professional Certified Coach.
I am currently working on a book about innovation and a workshop based on it.
Mantel Coaching, Inc. is certified as a woman-owned small business and is based in the metro New York City area.