WICT's Woman of the Year and Woman to Watch
WICT works to help develop and advance women in the cable industry. One of the ways we do this is by shining a spotlight on some of the industry's most influential women. The Woman of the Year and Woman to Watch honorees are WICT's highest individual honors. The honorees are recognized annually at the WICT Touchstones Luncheon held inside the WICT Leadership Conference during Diversity Week in New York, NY.
We encourage you to use your influence to nominate women deserving of this recognition. And here are some tips to ensure the Review Panel gets to know your candidate(s).
- Review the award eligibility criteria to ensure your candidate meets the criteria. Also, here is a list of the past award winners.
- Be specific and provide concrete examples as they relate to the questions on the nomination form. Remember, the review committee does not know the nominee as well as you, so use examples to illustrate why your candidate(s) is a stand-out.
- Proofread your nomination for spelling and grammar errors, and to ensure you have addressed all parts of each question completely.
- Letters of recommendation are highly encouraged. We ask that you limit letters to one page and send no more than three per nominee.
- Note the deadline and submit your nomination on time.
- If applicable, be sure to note the nominee's involvement in WICT both locally and globally, and include if they are a current member of WICT.
If you have any questions regarding the nomination process, please contact Kathleen McNally at WICT: Call 202-827-4784 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.