What is the registration cost?
The cost is $1,450 for members and $1,750 for non-members.
Do I need to sign up for sessions in advance?
No. You can select the sessions that you choose to attend on site. However, some of the sessions have limited space so be sure to arrive early.
There are some special activities that require advance sign up, such as the Mentoring Roundtables and One-on-One Coaching Appointments.
What should I wear?
The dress code for the conference is business attire. Pack sensible shoes and plan to dress in layers as the meeting room temperatures can vary.
What should I bring?
- Business cards - offer your card and ask others for theirs!
- Your mobile device so that you can access our Conference Mobile App.
Our conference app will allow you to plan your schedule, take notes during sessions, learn more about our speakers, and more!
WICT is going green! We will not be giving out session handouts. You can access all handouts on WICT Connects
or by using our mobile app.
Where can I go to Recharge and Rejuvenate?
After a full day of learning and power networking, consider recharging with your colleagues at one of New York's many restaurants. You will find a number of suggestions of things to do and see near the Marriott - as well as other options around the city if you feel the need to escape midtown - at www.nycgo.com
. On-Site Registration
You will need to check in at the registration desk to receive your name badge and program so that you can begin attending sessions.
Location: 46th Street Registration, 5th Floor
- Be early for your session. Some of our sessions have limited room so arrive early to guarantee your seat.
- When you attend a session, don't sit with friends. Sit down and meet someone new.
- Focus on the conference and try to leave work behind.