Inspiring keynotes and thought-provoking panel discussions will motivate you to Step In to your continued professional and personal development, while interactive and innovative breakout sessions will encourage you to Step Up to new career heights. There will also be abundant time throughout the conference to build your network with colleagues and fellow industry professionals.
New for this year: We're mixing things up a bit.
Based on feedback, we're incorporating more interactivity into the agenda to keep things interesting. Sessions tracks will include:
- The Big Stage will host discussions, interviews and presentations that will challenge you to think beyond "business as usual," featuring leaders and trailblazers in high-level strategic talks.
- Idea Lab sessions will feature innovative thinkers providing fresh ideas, tips and stories to help you hone your interpersonal and leadership skills. Expand your thoughts, see new possibilities and find yourself saying, "Hmm, I never thought of that."
- Chat Room tactical conversations will provide you with specific tools and takeaways around niche topics essential for effective management. Interact with your colleagues and subject matter experts in an intimate setting.
- Workshops will encompass hands-on learning opportunities designed around unique tactics to help you stand out and accelerate your career. Roll up your sleeves, get to work and play an active role in your learning.
Sessions and Activities in Development:
- Navigating Your Career: Moves for Mobility
- Managing Change in Turbulent Times
- Executive Impact: Building Your Presence
- Taming Time, Technology and Too Much To Do
- The Self-Aware Leader: Roadmap to Reinvention
- Team Trust: Communication and Influence with the Art of Improv
- Neuroscience: Gaining the Competitive Edge
- Big Apple Reception
- Mentoring Roundtables
- Chapter Roundtable (by invitation)
- 20th Anniversary Reception for Betsy Magness Leadership Institute (by invitation)
making your travel arrangements, please keep in mind that the
conference will begin at 8 AM on Monday, September 15 and will conclude
at approximately 12:45 PM on Tuesday, September 16.