- Click here to download the 2016 RLP Application Overview. This document contains important information on fees, deadlines, and the application process.
- Right click here and select "Save Target As…" to download a version of the 2016 RLP Application in Microsoft Word. (NOTE: This form is only intended to be a guide to developing your answers--the actual application must be submitted using our online system).
- Click here to download the HR Approval form.
PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION:
- Don't wait until the last minute! Be thoughtful and thorough in your application--it greatly betters your chances of being selected for this highly competitive program.
- WICT strongly suggests having someone else review your application before final submittal.
- All applications must be submitted via our online system. Please note that you must use Internet Explorer to complete the application. If you are using Internet Explorer 8, check to ensure that "compatibility view" is on (Go to the Tools menu, then select Compatibility View Settings, and then add www.wict.org).
- Prior to accessing the online application, complete and save your application in a separate word document, then copy and paste your answers online. Do not use bullets, italics, or other formatting when pasting into the online application. You will receive an email confirmation when your application has been received by WICT. (Be aware that the system will log you out after 30 minutes of inactivity and your work may not be saved).
- You may save your application at any time by clicking the “Save” button at the bottom of the screen. To re-access and complete your application, please go back to the WICT website and click the link to apply online again - this will bring you back to your saved application.
- Have the Corporate Approval form with your Human Resources representative's signature completed separately.
- Submit the non-refundable application fee of $175 online with a credit card when application is submitted, by 1:00 pm (Eastern), Wednesday, November 4.
- No additional supplemental documents will be accepted.
Click here to begin the online application!