Recognizing and Supporting Our Industry’s Best and Brightest
The WICT Network sees great value in both recognizing the industry’s most accomplished, influential professionals and providing support to current and future leaders. Below you can learn more about our awards and honorees, as well as our fellowships and new scholarship, which will be conferred for the first time in 2024.
Each year, The WICT Network confers the following awards upon selected honorees:
- The Jill Campbell Fearless Leader Award, which acknowledges an executive who exemplifies The WICT Network Touchstones of Leadership, serving as an inspirational role model to others.
- Women of the Year & Women to Watch Awards, which, respectively, celebrate individuals who embody The WICT Network’s mission and leaders who show tremendous achievement and progression in their professional goals.
- Women in Technology Award, which acknowledges the achievements of one woman who has demonstrated outstanding professional growth and significantly contributed to the advancement of technology in the cable and media industry. The WICT Network presents this award in partnership with the Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE) and Cablefax.
The WICT Network currently provides the following fellowships:
- Four Leadership Conference Fellowships created to provide opportunities for deserving candidates to experience all that The WICT Network’s Leadership Conference has to offer while alleviating the burden of registration costs:
- Cheryl Greene Fellowship
- Lucille Larkin Fellowship
- Laurel Lawson Fellowship
- June Travis Fellowship
- Martha Soehren Women Veterans Fellowship, which enables a high potential woman veteran employed at a programmer, operator or by a technology company to experience the strength of The WICT Network’s educational programs and robust professional network.
- Nomi M. Bergman Fellowship, which enables a high potential woman employed by a technology company to experience the strength of The WICT Network’s educational programs and robust professional network.
In 2022, The WICT Network established the Sara King Scholarship to honor the legacy of Sara King, long-time faculty and program facilitator for the Betsy Magness Leadership Institute (BMLI). This scholarship will be underwritten by the Women’s Leadership and Education Fund (WLEF) and conferred for the first time in 2024. Every dollar pledged will be matched by The WICT Network.