Exceptional Leadership Training for Up-and-Coming Industry Professionals
The WICT Network’s Rising Leaders Program (RLP) is a premier professional development program for emerging women leaders in media, entertainment and technology. Participants learn how to build and develop high-performing teams; expand their organizational impact; build alliances; assess diverse leadership styles, and more. During this week-long, intensive immersion program, participants take part in leadership analysis and case study work while expanding their professional networks.
2023 Program Information
This is a competitive, application-based program and all applicants must be approved by their companies to participate in this one-week course.
- The application period for the 2023 Rising Leaders Program is now CLOSED.
- The application period for the 2024 Rising Leaders Program will open in summer 2023.
- $4,750 for members
- $4,965 for non-members (rate includes a membership with The WICT Network for eligible participants)
Tuition covers program costs including course materials, instruction and daytime meals. Travel, accommodations and dinners are the responsibility of participants.
In 2023, The WICT Network will hold three RLP sessions:
- May 1–5, 2023 – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- June 12–16, 2023 – Philadelphia, PA
- November 13–17, 2023 – San Diego, CA
- Manager or director level, or equivalency thereof
- 5 to 7 years of business experience with strong foundational management skills
- Demonstrated potential and desire for leadership and career advancement
- Endorsed by her company to participate in the Rising Leaders Program
The Rising Leaders Program is designed for emerging leaders who are ready to challenge their own skills and take the next step in designing their leadership blueprint. The 2023 Rising Leaders Program will explore:
- Social Styles
- The Six Elements of Leadership Model
- High-Performance Teams
- Executive Presence
- Politics, Power and Influence
- Strategic Thinking
“Amazing. I will recommend to my leadership that we invest in more of our leaders and high potential team members by sending them through this program.”
“One of the best leadership programs I have attended in my entire career. This is one week of focusing on me with a room full of supportive women. Grateful!”
“If you have to take one leadership session that is going to change the way you look at yourself and others, I will say this is it.”
“RLP is a phenomenal program. The content was universally helpful to those in various roles/situations, and I treasure the personal connections I made.”
If you have questions regarding this program or would like additional information, please contact Megan Marksberry via email or by phone at 202-827-4789.
The WICT Network gratefully acknowledges the sponsor of the Rising Leaders Program