NEW! Executive Development Series Session…Leading Through Transition Facilitated by
Sara King & Charlene Keys Bowen
Layoffs, restructuring and consolidation are just a few forces of change that have significantly impacted the media and technology industry in recent years. Leading Through Transition—Turning Disruption Into Opportunity, the newest program in our Executive Development Series, is designed to equip you with the latest tools needed to approach transition with masterful intention.
The program will be led by Sara King, long-time partner of The WICT Network and past designer and facilitator of the Betsy Magness Leadership Institute. She will partner with Charlene Keys Bowen, a 25-year veteran of the media, entertainment and technology industry, and graduate of the Betsy Magness Leadership Institute.
Registration for Leading Through Transition is now open! Seats are limited, and we encourage you to act fast to be one of the first members to experience this new and exciting program. To maximize your leadership development experience and provide time for pre-work assignments, register today.
EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT SERIES (EDS) OVERVIEW
This series is the premier professional development opportunity for mid-career professional women in the media, entertainment and technology industry. It is comprised of three distinct programs:
- Leading Through Transition *REGISTRATION OPEN* – for more information about our newest program in the Executive Development Series, click the drop down below.
- Executive Leadership Presence *REGISTRATION OPEN* – for more information, click the drop down below.
- Leading with Power and Authenticity *Registration for fall 2024 will open in May 2024* – for more information, click the drop down below.
Designed to complement one another, the EDS programs have their own distinct curriculum but ALL provide participants with practical skills and actionable plans to ensure success at the director and VP level, all while forming a powerful peer network.
2024 Program Information
Seats are limited and registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Rancho Bernardo Inn
Tucked away among the rolling hills of San Diego’s North County, this 265-acre resort is a respite from the mundane. Experience what makes this Southern California spa and resort so unique.
17550 Bernardo Oaks Dr.
San Diego, CA 92128
Room rates start at $289/night plus tax, while supplies last. The special room rate expires Monday, March 4, 2024. Guest rooms and rates are subject to availability. Visit the Rancho Bernardo Inn website to reserve your room.
Executive Development Series 1, Executive Leadership Presence (ELP), will be offered twice in 2024:
- April 3-4 in San Diego, CA.
- September 11-12 in Nashville, TN.
Executive Development Series 2, Leading Through Transition (LTT), *our newest program in the series*, will take place:
- April 2-4 in San Diego, CA.
Executive Development Series 3, Leading with Power and Authenticity (LWPA), will take place:
- September 11-13 in Nashville, TN.
Each program within the EDS series stands independent of the other and may be attended in any order.
- Mid-career professional at Senior Manager, Director or VP level, or equivalency thereof
- At least 8 years of professional experience
- Current member of The WICT Network
EDS participants represent diverse backgrounds and are committed to strengthening their leadership skills.
Executive presence is the ability to command attention, build trust and inspire others to follow you. It’s an essential skill for women leaders in media, entertainment and technology, where the competitive business landscape is constantly evolving. This exclusive program is designed to equip you with the confidence and strategies you need to excel. You’ll gain access to a unique toolkit of powerful attributes, skills and thought processes that will propel you to new heights of success.
Here’s what to anticipate:
- The Art of Presence: Learn the techniques for commanding a room and leaving a positive impression.
- Inspiring Confidence: Develop the ability to inspire confidence in those you lead as well as in yourself.
- Engaging and Influencing: Develop the abilities to effectively engage others and influence their decisions.
- Action and Reflection: The gift of time and space to reflect and plan future actions.
- Networking: Connect with like-minded women, exchange stories and create enduring relationships.
Register now to join us April 3-4, 2024, in San Diego, CA.
*Offered twice per year!
Leading with power and authenticity is essential for career success. But how do you strike the delicate balance between strength and vulnerability, decisiveness and inclusivity, and action and reflection? This exclusive program for women leaders in media, entertainment and technology will explore polarities as the foundation for mastering the art of powerful and authentic leadership. You’ll gain a deep understanding of the dynamics at play and learn to leverage these polarities to create extraordinary results.
Here’s what to anticipate:
- Exploring Polarities: Gain a deep understanding of polarities as the basis for leadership success.
- Action and Reflection: The gift of time and space away for meaningful reflection and action planning.
- Networking: Network with like-minded women, share experiences, and forge lifelong connections.
- Executive Insights: Q&A with a panel of top industry executives.
Join us in September 11-13, 2024, in Nashville, TN. Registration will open in May 2024.
*Only offered once per year!
Layoffs, restructuring and consolidation are just a few forces of change that have significantly impacted our industry in recent years. “Leading Through Transition—Turning Disruption Into Opportunity,” the newest program in our Executive Development Series, is designed to equip you with the tools needed to approach transition with masterful intention.
This strategic program will equip you with the roadmap needed to lead in times of change at the personal, team and organization level.
Through tailored instruction, participants will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of cognitive patterns during transitions
- Identify choices for increasing resilience
- Learn to lead others through transition
Register now to join us in April 2-4, 2024, in San Diego, CA. The program will open with a welcome dinner at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, April 2, and conclude by 4:30 pm on Thursday, April 4.
*Only offered once per year!
“The Executive Leadership Presence seminar provides the missing links in career development and sheds light on the things that keep you from moving up in your career – all in a candid and safe environment.”
“EDS was one of the most powerful two days I’ve had the pleasure of experiencing. If you are eager to focus your potential as a leader, this is for you!”
“EDS was the best investment I have made in myself in years. The women I met are a network of new friends and colleagues I look forward to supporting and growing with!”
“Absolutely valuable information presented with passion and practiced with other women hungry to learn. Must-have training for aspiring women leaders.”