Applications for the 2024 Rising Leaders Program are now OPEN
- We recommend you download the Word version of the 2024 RLP Application to draft your responses before submitting online. (NOTE: This form is only intended to be a guide to developing your answers–the actual application must be submitted using our online system).
- Your HR liaison will need to download and complete the 2024 HR Approval Form.
- HR Leaders: To submit a list of approved applicants, you can download and complete the 2024 RLP Approval Spreadsheet in lieu of individual approval forms. Please submit to email@example.com.
- HR Approval form due: Wednesday, October 18, 2023
- Online Application due: Wednesday, November 1, 2023
PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION:
- Don’t wait until the last minute! Be thoughtful and thorough in your application–it greatly betters your chances of being selected for this highly competitive program.
- WICT strongly suggests having someone else review your application before final submittal.
- All applications must be submitted via our online system.
- Prior to accessing the online application, complete and save your application in a separate word document, then copy and paste your answers online. Do not use bullets, italics, or other formatting when pasting into the online application. You will receive an email confirmation when your application has been received by The WICT Network. (Be aware that the system will log you out after 30 minutes of inactivity and your work may not be saved).
- Pay careful attention to the character limits for each question. If you exceed the character limit, you will not be able to submit your response.
- You may save your application at any time by clicking the “Save” button at the bottom of the screen. To re-access and complete your application, please go back to The WICT Network website and click the link to apply online again – this will bring you back to your saved application.
- This application is being accepted based on your current employment. Please notify The WICT Network immediately if there is a change to your employment status.
- Submit the non-refundable application fee of $175 online with a credit card when application is submitted, by 1:00 p m (Eastern), Wednesday, November 1, 2023.
- No additional supplemental documents will be accepted.