Created in 1995 to recognize and honor leading women technology professionals, the annual Women in Technology Award acknowledges the achievements of one woman who has demonstrated outstanding professional growth and significantly contributed to the advancement of technology in the cable and media industry. The Women in Technology Award is presented in partnership with the Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE), The WICT Network and Cablefax.
Vice President, Product
During her 20+ years at Cox Communications, Megan has served in a variety of marketing and product roles across the residential and commercial businesses. She now leads the Cox Business product teams focused on product strategy, development and management. In her role, she ensures customers have the best experience throughout their full journey as customers of Cox.
Megan attended the University of Georgia where she earned a BA in Journalism and Public Relations, and Georgia College and State University where she earned an MBA.
Women in Technology award nominees should possess the following attributes:
- Exhibits a high level of knowledge, skill and professionalism regarding technology in the cable telecommunications industry;
- Exhibits continued investment in their own professional, technical and personal growth;
- Exhibits commitment to the industry’s professional activities through community activity, professional society involvement, company affinity groups, etc.;
- Encourages and invests in mentoring others in the cable industry;
- Demonstrates a proven track record of success in contributing to their company and the cable telecommunications industry;
- Holds a current membership in both The WICT Network and SCTE/ISBE.
This award is presented at the SCTE/ISBE Cable-Tec Expo®.