Meet The WICT Network Member App — The Next Step in Our Evolution
Launched in February 2023, The WICT Network Member App was created to enable our membership — comprised of five, unique generations of women across the media, entertainment and technology landscape — to forge stronger connections with industry peers worldwide and more easily navigate to timely information about our many programs and events.
Below you can learn about the member app and its many features.
- To access the member app, navigate to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store on your mobile device and search for “The WICT Network.”
- Once the app is downloaded, please open the application. Please click the Menu button at the bottom of the screen. You will notice under Account it says “not logged in.”
- Click on Account, and you will be prompted to log in. Please select Log In with an Email Link from the options. Then, type in the email address associated with your membership and click Send Link. If it is your first time logging in, you will be prompted to enter your First and Last name. Please note: You will need to be able to access this email on your mobile device, if you’re not able to, please reach out to us at email@example.com for assistance.
- Access instructions will be sent to the email you entered. Open the email on the device you’re using and tap the Log In Now button to login. Once you click the Log In Now button, you will be rerouted to The WICT Network app where you can enjoy all of the offerings and connect with your peers!
Click here to view instructions on downloading the member app.
The app has many features designed to help you easily form connections and make the most of The WICT Network’s member benefits, including:
- Events & Registration: Easily register for The WICT Network’s renowned programs through the app with just a few clicks.
- Webinars: Access on-the-go learning opportunities via our Online Learning Library.
- Calendar: Quickly access our full industry calendar to see what events are happening near you or online.
- Groups: Chat, network and collaborate with peers across the globe through the “Groups” feature.
- Resources: Peruse our diversity stats, timely publications and many other resources to help you navigate your career.
- Access the written tutorial for The WICT Network Member App here: How to Use The WICT Network Member App.
- Watch the video tutorial for The WICT Network Member App below:
Since our founding more than 40 years ago, we have grown to be the largest organization of our kind, and as the industry has evolved, so has The WICT Network. In 2021, in consultation with top branding, PR and communications experts, we rebranded our organization, formerly Women in Cable Telecommunications, as “The WICT Network.” Our new name serves a dual purpose:
- It is more inclusive of our multifaceted membership
- It highlights the most important of all our offerings: the power of our network
The launch of our new member app is the next step in our evolution, a move that will fortify that network, empowering five, unique generations of women across the media, entertainment and technology landscape to forge stronger and more robust connections with industry peers worldwide.
- How to Access The WICT Network App
- Using TWN Member App
- Online form to submit feedback on the member app.