SAVE THE DATE FOR THE 2024 LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE: OCTOBER 21-22, 2024, NEW YORK MARRIOTT MARQUIS
The WICT Network was thrilled to once again open Diversity Week 2023 with our annual Leadership Conference. This year’s theme, Co-Create the Future, built on collaboration and inclusion as we move into a new era of leadership governed by artificial intelligence and a heightened focus on performance. The program featured a robust lineup of general sessions, interactive workshops, expert panels, coaching appointments and numerous peer-to-peer networking opportunities. Conference speakers — who encompass a diverse array of industry professionals, business experts and academic thought leaders — addressed cutting edge innovations in strategy, human capital, productivity, diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging (DEIB), and what it means to be a great leader.
2023 Program Information
General sessions and breakout tracks are designed to enable you to tailor your own curriculum based on your specific career goals. Here is a glimpse of what we have in store for this year’s program:
- Leadership Perspectives: Envisioning the Future in a Changing World
- Profiles of Champions: Game On!
- Pearls of Wisdom: Answering the Call for Change
- The Power of Reinvention in Life and Work
- Productive Conflict: No Longer an Oxymoron
- Full Circle: Harnessing the Power of a Multi-Generational Workforce
- Balanced, Not Busy: Navigating the Demands of a Multifaceted Life
- From Algorithms to Authenticity – Slaying the Tech Revolution
- Let’s Build a Better Future – Beyond the Hashtag: #Sustainability
- Negotiating for Success: Relationships, Careers and a Brighter Future
- The Power & Responsibility of Leaders: A User’s Guide
- Navigating the Promises and Pitfalls of AI
- Leadership Competencies Roundtables
- Owning Your Career Roundtables
- The Power of Fun: How to Feel Alive Again
- Gratitude Works! How Gratefulness Heals, Energizes and Changes Lives (Virtual)
- My Belonging at Work: Bridging the Organizational Gap (Virtual)
- The Anxious Achiever: Using Anxiety as a Tool for Growth (Virtual)
Diversity Week is composed of a series of conferences and events focused on advancing diversity business practices in these industries. More than a thousand executives gather annually to participate in activities during the week, showcasing their company’s commitment to diversity, participating in educational sessions, gathering to celebrate diversity champions, and setting a course for best practices.
After 2022’s return to The Big Apple, industry diversity groups The WICT Network, NAMIC, and the Walter Kaitz Foundation are joining forces once again to host Diversity Week 2023. This year’s programs will amplify and celebrate industry achievements in workplace diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging – all under this year’s umbrella theme, “We All Belong,” underscoring the importance of normalizing inclusiveness in our workforce culture.