Carol Isozaki is an executive coach, leadership expert, and speaker with over 20 years of client service, human capital, and leadership development expertise.
Her signature Plan to be Amazing!TM call-to-action messaging creates a seismic shift in the way leaders think about themselves and their ability to lead through enhanced intentionality, leadership clarity, and personal accountability. Among her clients are The Walt Disney Company, eBay, Bank of America, Workday, Survey Monkey, Genentech, PayPal, GoPro, Oracle, Capital One, Expedia Group, Adobe, Leading Women in Technology, SF Bar Association, AICPA, and SAP. Her story-based, thought-provoking approach is regularly described as inspirational and empowering, and the results she delivers, transformational.
Carol regularly speaks at global leadership, corporate, and industry conferences; developed and teaches the curriculum for a time-tested executive development program; actively supports women’s leadership programs; trains HR leaders in her highly regarded coaching methodology; and is a sought-after executive coach/trainer with a proven track record.
Carol is certified in The Personal Brand Company’s award-winning framework and while with PricewaterhouseCoopers, twice received their Market Leadership Awards for her innovative efforts around leadership development. Carol earned her Bachelor of Science degree in business from San Jose State University.
Carol recently celebrated the 10 year anniversary of her consulting practice, Strategic Brand Intelligence. Her mission: To inspire individuals, teams, and companies to constantly envision loftier leadership possibilities, and to empower them with the strategic brand mindset, awareness, and confidence to create a reality that consistently exceeds that vision.
Speaker Location: Carol resides in Pleasanton, California (San Francisco Bay Area) with her husband and their two sons.
- Leading Impactfully Through Dynamic, Virtual Times
- Increasing Your Impact and Influence in the Virtual World
- No More Free Passes – Finding Your Voice, Your Empowerment
- Communicating Impactfully
- Building Distinctive Partnerships
- Elevating Your Executive Presence and Public Speaking Skills
- Elevating Employee Engagement and Empowerment
- Identifying and Artfully Making the Ask
- Owning Amazing Outcomes
- Interviewing with Impact
- Demonstrating Convincing Target Hands – Promotion Strategy/Readiness
- Creating Differentiated Customer Experiences
- Confidence, Competence, and Communication
- Building a High-Performance Team/Culture
- Strategic Annual Planning
- Creating an Amazing Coaching and Development Culture
- Conducting Amazing Feedback Conversations
- The Art of Difficult Conversations
- Navigating Career Transitions