BMLI Applications are now CLOSED.
- Click here to download a version of the 2022/2023 BMLI Application in Microsoft Word. (NOTE: This form is only intended to be a guide to developing your answers – the actual application must be submitted using our online system). Your application must be submitted using our online system by 1:00 pm ET on Wednesday, February 16, 2022.
- Click here to download the HR Approval form. Please submit your HR Approval form to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, February 2, 2022.
- HR Leaders: To submit a list of approved applicants, you can fill out this 2022 BMLI Approval Spreadsheet in lieu of individual approval forms. Please submit to email@example.com.
PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION:
- Don’t wait until the last minute! Be thoughtful and thorough in your application–it greatly betters your chances of being selected for this highly competitive program.
- The WICT Network strongly suggests having someone else review your application before final submittal.
- All applications must be submitted via our online system. If you are using Internet Explorer 8, check to ensure that “compatibility view” is on (Go to the Tools menu, then select Compatibility View Settings, and then add www.wict.org).
- Prior to accessing the online application, complete and save your application in a separate word document, then copy and paste your answers online. Do not use bullets, italics, or other formatting when pasting into the online application. You will receive an email confirmation when your application has been received by The WICT Network. (Be aware that the system will log you out after 15 minutes of inactivity and your work may not be saved).
- There is a character limit listed for most questions. Please note it is character count, not word count, so spaces and punctuation are included. You will not be able to submit your application if any of your responses are over the character limit.
- You may save your application at any time by clicking the “Save” button at the bottom of the screen. To re-access and complete your application, please go back to the WICT Network website and click the link to apply online again – this will bring you back to your saved application.
- Have the Corporate Approval form with your Human Resources representative’s signature completed separately. This application is being accepted based on your current employment. Please notify The WICT Network immediately if there is a change to your employment status.
- Submit the non-refundable application fee of $175 online with a credit card when the application is submitted.
- No additional supplemental documents will be accepted.
About the Program: BMLI, produced in partnership with The Center for Creative Leadership, serves as the gold-standard leadership development program for women in cable.
Where and When: Fellows will attend a week-long orientation in the Fall, as well as four 2-day sessions throughout the nine-month program. The Orientation Week will be held at the Center for Creative Leadership in Greensboro, North Carolina. The 2-day sessions will be held November 2022, January 2023, March 2023 and May 2023. The November session will focus on navigating career challenges, while the January BMLI session will help build personal brand and communications. The March session will cover leading teams strategically and during the final session, in May 2023, we will explore leading with purpose.
*Content and dates subject to change.
For additional information, please visit the BMLI FAQs page.
Please note: The WICT Network will send out a survey to all candidates asking about critical schedule conflicts for either orientation session. Orientation session dates will be posted soon.
Fees: A non-refundable application fee of $175 is due with submission of the BMLI application.
The cost for the program is $19,500 for members and $19,815 for non-members and includes all course materials as well as attendance at all sessions.
Out-of-pocket expenses for airfare, hotel and ground transportation are not included. All fees and incidental expenses are the responsibility of the Fellow’s company. Once an applicant has been selected for and accepted a seat in the BMLI program the company is committed to the registration fee of $19,500/$19,815 respectively. There is no refund of the registration fee should a fellow need to cancel after accepting a seat in the program. Full payment of the $19,500/$19,815 program fee for accepted participants must be received by Friday, July 8, 2022. Fellows with outstanding payments may be excluded from the orientation week at The WICT Network’s discretion.
Application Process and Instructions: Each applicant must be recommended and approved by her corporate Human Resources Department or appropriate manager. This approval includes confirmation of corporate support for participation in the program. If the applicant does not have her Human Resources or appropriate manager approval, she will not be considered for the BMLI program.
Please email your HR Approval form to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, February 2. Your application must be submitted through our online system no later than 1:00 pm ET on Wednesday, February 16.