Save the Date: October 19, 2023 from 8:30 AM – 10 AM
The WICT Network: Carolinas Executive Series offers unique programming designed for Executive Members that focuses on connecting industry peers and colleagues to share challenges, triumphs, and exchange ideas and experiences. The series includes opportunities to build a stronger network, and participate in personal and professional development specifically designed with the women executive leaders in mind.
- Differentiated executive-level programs
- Smaller group settings for peer to peer connecting, learning and development
- Included with paid membership at the executive level
Who should attend?
- The WICT Network Executive-level members
- Mid and Senior-level career, Directors & above
Mastering the Art of Storytelling for Career Success
Join our next event on October 19, 2023 from 8:30 AM – 10 AM.
Featured Speaker: Luci Rainey, Former Comcast SVP and PODs CMO
This valuable seminar will guide participants through techniques to leverage storytelling to advance their career. This isn’t a seminar on how to tell stories and be a better presenter. Instead we will explore how to execute a roadmap guided by storytelling and how this method can enhance your visibility and get you noticed for the projects you lead and manage. This seminar is tailored to individuals seeking to excel in their careers, and will provide a framework of how storytelling skills can be mastered and harnessed to communicate your vision and goals effectively, establish your personal brand and achieve career aspirations.
- Understand the Framework: Learn how to be known for your ideas and get credit for them. The Framework will show you how to Think It, Suggest It, Prove It, Pre-sell It, Adjust It, Sell it and most importantly, Crush It! Your well-crafted narratives and the process you go through to tell and show your story will create a relatable and memorable image that resonates with colleagues, managers and executives alike.
- Influential Leadership: We’ll talk about storytelling in leadership and why this is an important component of being seen as a leader. Memorable leaders need to be able to convey their idea or vision and inspire confidence in their ability to understand both opportunities and challenges of the business and how to overcome them.
- Networking and Relationship Building: Storytelling is a powerful tool for effective networking and making interactions more meaningful and memorable. Attendees will learn how to use narratives to inspire confidence that earns trust and respect in your own professional ecosystem.